Monday, June 21, 2010

New Sunday School Class

Okay, this is TNKY Crochet Nut. This is the first time I have posted to my blog. I set the blog up sometime ago but never got started putting pen to paper, err, make that fingers to keys. Maybe I should put my thoughts into words. Here goes -

Yesterday I attended a women's Sunday School Class at my church. In the past I have been in a class with my husband. At first the teacher of that class (the one I attended with my husband) was the pastor then later my husband began teaching the class. When we first began attending that class there was at least one other female member, but in reason time there are no female members. Just me. I am missing female companionship so changed classes yesterday. Really enjoyed it too. More later as I got to run for now.

No comments: